Troy A3 16 Inch Complete 5.56 NATO M-LOK Upper Receiver
AT3™ ARO + 3XP Combo - Includes Reflex Sight & 3x Prism Scope
Troy Complete Complete Upper with Free Float M-LOK Handguard
Troy Industries is known for producing equipment made for the pros – and this complete upper is no different. This complete package comes ready to drop in on a lower receiver, with included bolt carrier and charging handle. This upper features a 16 inch midlength barrel for smooth recoil, and a free-float handguard that can support lights, lasers, bipods, and your favorite M-LOK foregrips.
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper with M4 feedramps
- Government Profile Midlength Barrel
- 13 Inch Troy M-LOK BattleRail with Steel Barrel Nut
- T-Markings on Receiver
- Includes Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
- Full top rail with 7 sides of M-LOK Slots
- A2 Flash Hider
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Twist: 1/7
- Gas System: Midlength
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Overall Length: 24.5″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.