We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Transform your rifle with the Magpul Premium Furniture Kit
Save over 15% vs purchasing the parts individually, plus free shipping. Exclusively from AT3 Tactical
This Premium version of our popular, easy-to-install MOE furniture kit features the CTR stock, MOE+ pistol grip, and the MOE carbine handguard.
- The CTR mil-spec buttstock features a unique friction lock system that minimizes the "wobble" found in standard stocks, and an ambidextrous QD sling mounting point that accepts QD sling attachments.
- The MOE+ pistol grip features a non-slip rubberized grip surface for ultimate weapon control, and a storage compartment to stash emergency gear like batteries or spare parts.
- The MOE Carbine handguard combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility from the M-LOK attachment points.
Use the dropdown boxes to customize your kit:
STEP 1: Pick your color
Black, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), OD Green, or Gray - all parts will be perfectly color matched.
STEP 2 (optional): Add a foregrip
Choose from 2 optional foregrips that lock directly into your handguard's M-LOK slots — great for enhanced weapon control and customization with minimal added weight.
Option 1: M-LOK Vertical Foregrip (add $26 — over 10% savings)
Provides enhanced weapon control through a vertical grip interface. This lightweight, low cost vertical foregrip that locks directly into the bottom of the MOE handguard.
Option 2: M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip (add $29 — over 10% savings)
Uses natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. Locks directly into bottom of MOE handguard.
Further details on each kit component below:
More Details — MAG310 Magpul CTR Carbine Stock Mil-Spec AR-15
An upgrade vs. the MOE Carbine Stock, the CTR Carbine Stock features a friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement, and an ambidextrous QD sling mount, and a 0.30" rubber butt-pad.
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Optional Accessories**
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- CTR, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec CTR. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you happen to have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec CTR you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.
More Details — MAG416 Magpul MOE+ Grip w/ Storage Compartment
The MOE+ Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, this AR15/M16 drop-in design features a hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce the possibility of equipment snags or grip damage. The MOE+ Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
More Details — MAG424 Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Handguard for AR-15
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
More Details — MAG597 Magpul MVG MOE Vertical Grip
The M-LOK MVG is a light weight, inexpensive vertical foregrip that attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required.
Made from the same high quality polymer as other Magpul products, the M-LOK MVG uses the new Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments.
With rounded contours and a shorter length, it has been optimized for use with the "thumb break method" of shooting and can also be used as a traditional vertical foregrip. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included. Made in U.S.A.
More Details — MAG598 Magpul M-LOK AFG Angled Foregrip
The Magpul M-LOK AFG (Angled Fore Grip) is the result of research and refinements done to the original AFG and AFG-2. By integrating the direct-attach M-LOK mounting system with minimalist construction we were able to produce a high strength grip that only weighs 1.2 ounces, including hardware.
Allowing for a wider range of mounting location options, the M-LOK AFG is ¾" shorter than the AFG-2 while maintaining a similar gripping surface area. Even though the M-LOK AFG is more compact than its predecessors it continues to take into account natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the M-LOK AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
First time buyer but not my last purchase. Shipped fast, tracked well and package correctly.
Keep up the great work!
Nice and easy way to customize the stock equipment on an AR. Bring a hex wrench for the pistol grip and optional foregrip.
Everything fit so perfect like a glove.
I ordered the wrong size handguard and the customer service immediately replace the unit for the right one , in two days i was showing off my converted AR-15 mith the new magpull kit. Great service !! Keep up the good work !!!
My first purchase for something like this love what it has done for my ar was very easy to install took longer to find an Allen wrench to remove pistol grip than to install this kit
I upgraded the furniture set of
my all black budget AR-15 to the Magpul Premium CTR set in FDE. The parts arrived almost before I finished ordering. Unfortunately there was color match problem between the parts. Called AT3 & I have to say their customer service is the best. After seeing a photo I emailed they emailed a prepaid return label & shipped a color match verified replacement the same day.
The set took 15-20 min. to install & looks great.