We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Featuring a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle, waterproof housing with shockproof internals, and weighting in at only 3.6 ounces, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I was looking for a good reliable sight for a good price and the RD50 pro met and exceeded my expectations. Even on bright sunny days you can see the dot good and was easy to sight in. I really like the high rider mount for the sight. Super easy to install and couldn’t be happier with the product.
Holds zero fine on my 5.56 dot could be more crisp but well built for the $$ wish i went with the leos instead.
I purchased the AT3 sight for my M&P AR-15 22 Sport rifle. The sight was just about right on (minor tweak to elevation). I see the red dot on the power 1 setting but power 2 is just right for me even in bright sunny daylight, to my surprise. Excellent clarity & visually comfortable for my old eyes. I'm very happy with the purchase of this fine product It also has maintained zero after about 50 rounds using CCI Mini Mag's and I expect that will probable not change.
bright and crisp dot-i was continually turning the brightness down at an indoor range even with sunglasses on its plenty bright enough for an outside bright sunshiny day and the dot stays pretty crisp even on the highest brightness setting
clear glass-looking through it with the red dot turned off youll swear theres no glass in it its that crystal clear
zeroed easily-at 26 yard indoor range shooting 3 shot strings it was zeroed in about 12-15 rounds and held that zero for the next 40 or so rounds
accurate-was able to obtain the same size groups with this red dot as my vortex sparc ar at the same distance using the same ammo and the same 10.5 ar pistol chambered in 5.56
elevation and windage controls-the caps on this red dot dont have slots on them that function as an adjustment tool like the vortex sparc ar but they are very nice and very positive and have the proverbial "audible and tactile click" the clicks on the vortex arent quite this nice
the only reason im only giving this 4 stars is because at this point ive only got maybe 50 rounds through it if i put another 150 rounds through it and the zero doesnt move ill come back and give it 5 stars
for the $ this rd-50 is every bit as good as my vortex sparc ar red dot which was double the price
im probably going to build another 10.5 ar pistol (in .300 blackout this time) and if i do ill definitely put this red dot on it
thanks at3 tactical for making an affordable quality red dot optic for those of us that cant afford or who can afford but cannot justify the expense of an aimpoint eotech or trijicon
Built tough,sighted in easy hitting 1 to 3 inch moa at 100 yards. Good company.