We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Featuring a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle, waterproof housing with shockproof internals, and weighting in at only 3.6 ounces, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Great optic. Great price. Great customer service.
With the riser, works great on low profile iron sights, i.e. M1 30, Mini 14/30, etc. when using scout rail, see pic.
Arrived on time. It was easy to mount. I have not sighted it in yet but it seems easy enough. Scope really feels sturdy. I like the different settings on the scope. I like it so far.
I purchased this optic based on the features and price. I sighted it in yesterday and so far I could not be more pleased. Mounted on my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 it puts 5 shots in less than a quarter at 25 yards and from a rest in less that 5" at 100 yards...that is more than adequate for my needs.
I bought this as a black friday deal. Second purchase actually. Looks and quality of the red dot is superb I'm definitely gonna test for its function as soon as I get the chance