We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Accurate. Dependable. Unbeatable Value in a Small Package.
Featuring a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle, waterproof housing with shockproof internals, and weighting in at only 3.6 ounces, the AT3 RD-50 Red Dot sight is optimized for the AR platform, but also ideal for shotguns, handguns, hunting rifles, and any other weapon with a Picatinny or Weaver rail system.
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting.
- Parallax free design: The red dot stays on target with following the movement of the user’s eye.
- 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions.
- Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- Fully waterproof, with rubber gaskets on turrets and battery cover.
- Nitrogen filled 6061 T6 aluminum body resists fogging and moisture.
- Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling.
- Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting.
- Genuine Renata™ CR2032 Lithium battery included.
- Factory direct pricing - no distributor markup.
- Backed by the Lifetime AT3 Warranty. We stand behind our products!
Inside of the box:
- Red dot sight
- Rubber bikini cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- Allen wrench
Red Dot Sight Technical Specs
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm
- Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click
- Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: No
- Nitrogen filled: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance - Certified up to 500g's. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as "springer" airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use iron sights along with with the RD-50 Red Dot Sight?
A: NO - Iron sights are not required to use this red dot sight! The red dot sight can be used on its own. Many people choose to use iron sights as a backup, but they are optional. This red dot sight will work great on "optics ready" rifles that don't have any iron sights.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Purchased with 1 inch riser. Mounted easily on a 870 Magpul. Works well. Still need to sight in. ‘RD-ARMOR’ a bit loose. May switch back to ‘bikini style’ lens cover.
I read some reviews on the RD 50 and was looking for something to get a lot of bang for my buck so to speak. I purchased the RD 50 pro with riser at the price of 99.99 and have to say I am very Impressed. Mounted on 223/AR , zeroed in in just a few shots and have put SEVERAL rounds through it since and it is holding right on spot, adjustments were very solid along with red dot very clear this is such an awesome deal. Shipping was very quick, will be adding more AT3 products to my use.
Fantastic piece of equipment, although I can't say the same for the red dot. The red dot isn't a dot at all, it's more like a distorted/ unsymmetrical dot.
The glass appears to be good quality and it does have a rugged build. However, this sight doesn't work for me. The dot appears nice and small at lower illumination, but appears to get larger when the brightness is turned up. Maybe it is my eyes, but the dot appears misshapen as well. My accuracy suffered quite a bit from using my iron sights by themselves.
I have this mounted on my Scorpion. After a great deal of research and testing things out at a myriad of gun shops, I decided to give the RD-50 a whirl based on the reviews here and elsewhere. This red dot is great awesome. Easy controls, no really fuzzy dot even on high setting, and the glass is crystal clear. It was easy to zero, and then for fun I took it out to 100 yards (9mm not a 100 yard round by any means) and emptied a 20 round mag from the bench and found it to be pretty accurate considering. I've had it out about a dozen more times this summer, had my cousin drop the gun directly on the sight on accident and it still shoots in the same spot every time. Since this is a sub gun, a red dot is perfect for it. I bigger guns that I like to have the option of magnification for, but I always seem to keep them at the highest magnification. I would like to just have a compact fixed power compact scope, but haven't been able to find anything that I truly like (aside from the ACOG that I won't ever buy). I would like to see AT 3 come up with something to outdo what I have on them already. They've proven that they make quality stuff, and that they are able to do so affordably.