Not sure how to use a discount code on Amazon? We’re here to help.
We have listed the following instructions for both desktop computer and mobile device.
How to Enter a Discount Code on a Mobile Device
To apply promotional code from the Amazon Appstore app:
- Launch the Amazon Appstore app.
- Open the menu, tap Settings, and then tap Gift Cards.
- Enter your claim code, and then tap Redeem.
To apply promotional code from the Amazon app for Android:
- Launch the Amazon app for Android from your compatible device.
- From the Amazon app for Android, open the menu, tap Gift Cards.
- Scroll down and tap Apply it to Your Account.
- Enter your claim code, and then tap Apply.
How to Enter a Discount Code on a Desktop Computer
To redeem a promotional code:
- Follow the deal instructions or go to the promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the claim code on the Select a payment method page or on the Place Your Order page of the order form.
Note: If you don’t place an order at the time you enter the code, the promotion will remain on your account until it is used or until the promotion expires.
Enter the promotion code exactly as specified. Do not add spaces before, inside of, or after the promotion code.
- If the total cost of the items you are purchasing exceeds the amount of the promotion, you will be prompted on the order form to provide your credit card information for the remaining balance.
- If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and then the order is canceled (by us or by you), the promotional certificate will return to you to be applied to your next order.
- If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and then the order is returned for a refund, the promotional certificate will not be available for re-use, as promotional certificates are for one-time use.
- Promotion codes may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.