Magpul Ranger Plate 3 pack for .223/5.56 M3 PMAGs
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Targets - 5 Pack with 12" Round Bullseye
Buy In Bulk And Save! This Pack Includes Three (3) M3 30-Round Pmags
The Magpul PMAG M3 is a next-generation 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
It has modified internal and external geometry that is compatible with a wide range of non-Colt-spec platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others.
Redesigned Bolt Catch Notch
The Magpul PMAG M3 has a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
Low Profile Ribs And Aggressive Front And Rear Texture
In addition, the PMAG M3 has a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover that can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Its low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments.
The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
The Magpul PMAG M3 has a paint pen dot matrix added at the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Each pack includes three(3) pieces of Magpul PMAG M3 30 Round
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45
- Capacity: 30
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Mags appear well constructed and function perfectly in my AR.
Shipping was awesome and very prompt.
We're glad to hear that the mags function perfectly and that the shipping was great!
Top quality magazines, the dot matrix for labeling the mag is handy
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
This company has been a pleasure to do business with. Everything I need great shipping and good prices
Magpul has never disappointed me, got some ranger plates with them works like a charm!
Mag pull hand-guard provided doesn’t say that no picatinney rail can mount the top and can’t co-witness due to elevation differences anyway.