AR-15 Sling Swivel Adapter Kit
– Laser Etched Sling Swivel
– Easy Installation
– Virtually Indestructible
– Manufactured in the USA
– Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits: ATI’s AR-15 Aluminum 8-Sided Forends
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your satisfaction is important to ATI Outdoors. If you need to return a product, please check the details below:
- ATI will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 15 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- If ATI is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise, the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- ATI will then issue the customer an RMA # to return the item(s) in the original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- ATI’s Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
- ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by ATI.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymers or cheekrest pads such as; scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- ATI does not assume responsibility for the improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over-torque or the wrong tool was used.
- ATI is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion unless these components are from our Marine line.
- ATI is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great price. Great swivel.