Adaptive Tactical Performance EX Lite AR-15 Stock
The Adaptive Tactical Performance EX Lite AR-15 Stock is designed with advanced features and high-impact polymer construction, making it both reliable, durable, and most importantly lightweight. The EX Performance Adjustable Stock Lite is made with durable polymer construction, an oversized extra strength adjustment pin, and a sleek industrial design.
One of the standout features of this M4-style stock is the easy-to-reach rapid adjust lever for custom length-of-pull. This feature allows you to quickly and easily adjust the stock to fit your specific needs and provide a comfortable fit. Additionally, the molded-in, non-rust standard sling swivel attachment, and contoured shape make for quick and comfortable shoulder placement.
This stock is compatible with most M4-style rifles and has a lightweight design that improves maneuverability. It’s also available in Black and Flat Dark Earth to match your rifle’s aesthetic.
- Designed for owner installation
- Only compatible with Mil-Spec sized extension tubes
- Covered take down pin makes installation and removal easier and eliminates discomfort
- M4-style stock with adjustable length-of-pull
- Easy to reach rapid adjust lever
- Integrated rust-free swivel stud
- Contoured rear stock shape with textured grip surface
- Multiple sling attachment locations
- Brand: Adaptive Tactical
- Model: Performance EX Lite AR-15 Stock
- MPN: AT-02013 and AT-02013-E
- Material: Polymer
- Fit: Mil-Spec AR Buffer Tube
- Weight: 7.85 OZ
- Color: Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Adaptive Tactical Return/Refund Policy
Adaptive Tactical stands behind every product and guarantees your satisfaction with the quality of workmanship and materials. If at any time you feel their products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our below return process.
- Contact Adaptive Tactical for RMA Number prior to shipping returns
- Include a copy of RMA with the returned product
- Ship authorized returns via USPS or UPS Ground
- Do not destroy merchandise
- Credit Memo will be issued upon receipt of merchandise
- Phone: (208) 442-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Good stock but it does not have QD attachments built in. It has a place for them, but I have to buy and install inserts to use QD sling. Other than, I'm satisfied.