Premium Quality Barrel for Shooters on a Budget
High quality barrel priced to meet any builder’s budget! Built from 4150 CMV Steel with a nitride finish, this barrel offers versatility and accuracy without breaking the bank. Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate, this barrel is perfect for a wide array of ammunition. Proudly made in USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- A perfectly balanced barrel for better accuracy. Works just as well as other expensive brands. Great value for your money!
- 4150 CMV steel makes barrel last long in action. Mid-length gas system for lesser recoil.
- Superior quality at an unbeatable price.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16?
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- TWIST RATE: 1:7
- PROFILE/CONTOUR: M4
- MATERIAL: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- FINISH: Nitride
- GAS SYSTEM: Mid-Length
- GAS BLOCK: .750
- MUZZLE THREAD: 1/2-28
- ADDITIONAL SPECS/NOTES: Barrel is compatible with .223 Ammunition.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Anderson Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Anderson Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser of its products that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the entire time that the product is owned by the original purchaser.
- The original purchase must be in the United States. The sole and exclusive remedy is limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any product manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing that is determined to be defective.
- Any defective product will be remedied by Anderson Manufacturing or its authorized representative without charge, other than freight and insurance charges for the return of the product.
- If we send you a new product, we will keep the defective one.
Anderson Manufacturing will not be responsible for defects, malfunctions or required repairs resulting from:
- Improper assembly of a firearm using Anderson Manufacturing parts, using parts not manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing or using incorrect components.
- Damage or breakage to Anderson Manufacturing parts during assembly by the purchaser, such as stripping threads, cracking parts due to overtightening or snapping trigger guard ears due to improper installation.
- Unauthorized or improper modification or alteration.
- Improper repair or disassembly.
- Careless handling, abuse, neglect, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unreasonable use, i.e., use of the products under conditions more severe than those for which they were designed and intended.
- Normal wear, tear, and/or corrosion.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition including remanufactured ammunition.
Note: All liability is excluded if the instructions in the Anderson Manufacturing Operation and Safety Manual are not fully observed.
- Firearms or parts that are returned to Anderson Manufacturing for service that is not covered by the Warranty will be evaluated to determine if the service is to be charged a fee.
- We will notify you by email or phone of the fee to be charged for the repair. If you approve the work by return email or phone, you must provide a credit card number (together with the name on the card, the expiration date, the CVV and the billing zip code) to cover the cost of the repair.
- The following charges may apply to repair service:
- Evaluation: $30
- Cleaning: $50
- Labor: $50
- Replacement parts: Cost of parts
- Shipping: UPS shipping charges
- All warranty returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
- When we receive the Repair and Return Form, we will send you an RMA Number by email (or by phone, fax, or mail if you did not provide an email address).
- After you receive the RMA Number, you ship the product back to us.
- The product must be shipped in a protective box. The product should be wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material to prevent movement and damage in the box while in transit.
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- You are responsible for proper return packing. Anderson Manufacturing is not responsible for damage caused in transit. We recommend you insure the package.
- Make sure any firearm is not loaded.
- We will respond within a reasonable time after receipt of the written notice and delivery of the product to us.
Send your return via USPS or UPS to:
Service and Warranty, RMA#_____ (your RMA#)
1743 Anderson Blvd. Hebron, KY 41048
Fax # 859-689-4110
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Barrel came in fine. Was loos in box, no padding, and threads were not covered. Once I obtain the rest for my build, I will see how the barrel functions. Shipping was fast
I find the Anderson barrel made of very high quality and shoots a very close pattern. Good price too
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Carl. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
No problems at all. Great product. Thanks
Thanks for sharing your experience, Tim. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. - AB
Barrel worked beautifully. No issues installing. After 600 rounds still punching awesome groups. Highly recommended.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, Stuart. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers! - AB
I received this barrel super fast and installed it without issue. It wasn't until I went to install my muzzle break that I found the threading at the tip of the barrel was bent at the end (almost as if some one dropped it at an angle on the tip, which would not be a manufacturer defect). I was anxious to get my build done, so I didnt bother trying to send it back; after a few minutes of careful banging with a screwdriver and hammer, the offending groove bent into shape well enough for me to install the break. Fired great once I got her sighted in. No other complaints and I would definitely order again. Debated leaving 5 stars since the damage isn't a reflection of the barrel, but I suppose we are eating the overall experience after all.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, Brian. Sorry for the troubles in regards to the tip of the barrel. All of our products are backed up with AT3 forever warranty, please send us an email if you run into issues in the future. -AB