Angstadt Arms 0940 Stripped Lower Receiver – Accepts 9mm & .40 S&W Glock Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Solid & Reliable Stripped Lower Receiver For Your Next 9mm Pistol Caliber Build
The Angstadt Arms 0940 Stripped Lower Receiver is an outstanding option to start your pistol caliber build AR-15 from the ground up. It has a slick and solid design built specifically for the 9mm platform and works perfectly with aftermarket 40 S&W and 357 Sig GLOCK pattern magazines.
The 0940 Lower Receiver features standard AR-15 controls for easy installation and is designed to fit most aftermarket Mil-Spec components.
Durable Construction & Outstanding Finish
The Angstadt Arms 0940 Stripped Lower Receiver is machined from a solid block of 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish for extreme wear and corrosion resistance. It has a threaded bolt catch screw and an oversized integrated trigger guard that provides smooth operation at all times.
The receiver also features a flared magazine well and a “last-round bolt hold-open” that locks the bolt open on an empty magazine to aid in reloads.
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine (LRBHO)
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Accepts 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 SIG GLOCK® pattern magazines
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- Machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
- Works with any mil-spec upper receiver
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer
- Lower weight: 10 oz
- Patent pending
- Accepts all aftermarket Glock® 9mm double stack magazines. We recommend using factory Glock magazines.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Angstadt Arms Warranty Information
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Angstadt Arms, LLC products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced (with the same or comparable quality model) at our discretion.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, corrosion, fully automatic use, normal wear and tear, unreasonable use, or use of reloaded or other nonstandard ammunition is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials surface finish.
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- In the event of a warranty repair, please complete a support ticket to speak with a company representative before shipping your firearm for service.