High Quality 9mm AR 15 Bolt Carrier group
- Machined from 8620 alloy steel with a QPQ black nitride finish
- Compatible with both GLOCK® and Colt® 9mm AR-15 magazines
- For use with a standard AR-15 hammer
- Features removable weight for use with Law Tactical folding stock adapter
Angstadt Arms is a small arms manufacturer located in Charlotte, NC. They build compact, lightweight pistol caliber carbines that run on GLOCK® magazines. Offering a Lifetime Warranty to their products from defects in material or workmanship.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Angstadt Arms Warranty Information
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Angstadt Arms, LLC products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced (with the same or comparable quality model) at our discretion.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, corrosion, fully automatic use, normal wear and tear, unreasonable use, or use of reloaded or other nonstandard ammunition is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials surface finish.
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- In the event of a warranty repair, please complete a support ticket to speak with a company representative before shipping your firearm for service.