Angstadt Arms AR-15 Stainless Steel 9mm Buffer Kit – 6.3 oz.
AT3™ Mil Spec Buffer Tube – AR-15
AT3™ Mil Spec End Plate for AR-15 – Black
High Polish Stainless Steel Buffer Kit For Semi-Automatic 9mm AR-15 Carbines
The Angstadt Arms AR-15 Stainless Steel 9mm Buffer Kit is designed with full auto use capability but works flawlessly with standard semi-automatic 9mm AR-15 carbines. It features a “dead blow” design that helps prevent bolt bounce that can often occur in fully-automatic firearms.
The buffer weighs 6.3 ounces and is machined from solid stainless steel with a high polish finish that matches the polished carbine buffer spring. The extended length buffer does not require the use of a buffer spacer and it works with both semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms.
Reduced Bolt Bounce
The Angstadt Arms AR-15 Stainless Steel 9mm Buffer Kit utilizes reciprocating weights that help to soften the recoil as well as reduce the amount of bolt bounce as it is closing. Contained inside the buffer are separate “shaker weights” that slide as the bolt carrier cycles, helping to dampen bolt bounce as the bolt closes.
Included with this 9mm Buffer is a polished carbine length recoil spring that results in a smooth feeling action while it is cycling in the receiver extension.
- Stainless steel construction
- Dead blow reciprocating weights
- Reduced bolt bounce
- Polished carbine length spring
- Buffer weight: 6.3 oz
- Buffer length: 4″
- Bumper Color: OD Green
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Angstadt Arms Warranty Information
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Angstadt Arms, LLC products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced (with the same or comparable quality model) at our discretion.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, corrosion, fully automatic use, normal wear and tear, unreasonable use, or use of reloaded or other nonstandard ammunition is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials surface finish.
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- In the event of a warranty repair, please complete a support ticket to speak with a company representative before shipping your firearm for service.