We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The AT3 T-Series is a classic free floating quad rail at a fraction of the price of the "big brands"
Add an optional endcap for only $10 more by selecting it in the dropdown above ($14 value!)
- "Monolithic" rail design - creates a continuous rail with a flat upper receiver. No gap!
- Universal - fits with standard 1.25" barrel nut (upper receiver threads).
- T-marked for easy accessory location
- Mil-spec (MIL-STD-1913) picatinny on all 4 rails - 24 slots on top rail, 22 on other 3 rails
- One-piece construction - rock-solid fit!
- Will fit over most low-profile gas blocks (including the blocks that we sell)
- Compatible with piston kits (Adams Arms, more)
- Requires some disassembly to install - check out our installation videos to see the process
- Also available in 7 inch and 12 inch sizes
- Everything in the pictures is included (rail, barrel nut, locking ring, set screw - endcap is optional)
- Please Note: These quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat anodized (black)
- Length: 10" Mid-Length
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 14.7oz
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Included in the box: Quad Rail Handguard, Locking ring, Set Screw. Endcap is an optional add-on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if this will fit my AR-15?
A: This will fit any AR-15 that has a standard mil spec upper receiver. It will require some modification to your firearm though, including replacing the barrel nut, removing the flash hider, and possibly adding a low profile gas block. Want to learn more? Watch the installation videos.
Q: Do I need to buy anything else?
A: For longer handguards you may need to replace the gas block or front sight with a low profile gas block, available here. These gas blocks are low enough to sit under the quad rail. You will also need to get an armorer's wrench for the barrel nut, and we highly recommend a vise block to hold the upper receiver in place while you work on the weapon. Get armorer's tools here.
Q: Will this work with my AR-10/.308?
A: No - these quad rails are made for standard AR-15's. If you have a 7.62/.308 AR variant, check our our AR-10 / 7.62 / .308 page.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
shipping was fast, product was affordable and worth every penny. Deffinetly recommending to anyone who ask. Amazing products.
This was easy to install and looks great with my newest build 300 BLK pistol. Should have come with rubber tube cover and plate. Wouldn't mind paying for the convenience.
First of all, I must say that whatever you are paying Laura, it is not enough! She exemplifies what every company desires in a customer service representative - responds quickly to questions and very communicative through the process. Makes a customer want to come back for more.
Secondly, along with the Wheeler tools the T series Quad rail was fairly simple to attach to the gun. Not only is it great for bad-ass looks, it is a solid forend and functions flawlessly. Sighted in the AT3 offset backup iron sights and, again, functioned flawlessly over the course of several hundred rounds so far. Very pleased, and telling all my buds about this company. Thanks!!!
I think there great and give the AR class
Put these on 3 if my latest builds , looks and fits great, I recommend the end caps for sure.