We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ RRDM™ 3X Red Dot Magnifier with Flip-to-Side Mount
Lifetime WarrantyOn All AT3 Brand Products
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 and AT3 LEOS red dot sights. The height of the magnifier is a perfect match for “absolute cowitness” red dot sights like the AT3 RD-50 with .83″ riser. For use with taller sights like the AT3 LEOS or RD-50 with 1″ riser, a spacer is included to raise the height of the magnifier.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness). With use of spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacer, and extra screws
Have Questions About this Product?
Both the red dot and magnifier we're easy to install and worked as advertised. They were easy to zero at 25, 50, and 100 yards. I was pleased to be able to flip the magnifier to the right so the iron sights could be used.
My RRDM magnifier is great!! Getting a little older and it in line with my RD50 red dot make up for my
aging eyeballs! I am sold on AT3 products and their outstanding service. I have been a shooter since 1959
and have bought a lot of related products and I seriously believe that they are the best company that I
have dealt with. I would put their products head and shoulders above any other similar stuff both in
price and quality.
Well update to my last post. The magnifier is great and is Crystal clear.
Problem I had was with the mount itself. Got in contact with AT3 was sent a new mount. This new mount is solid as can be and I do not expect to have any problems with it.
The old mount I had was the earlier version, the mount has changed since then and it is a much better design in my opinion.
As for customer service I have never dealt with a company that is so compassionate in standing behind there products that they would do anything to fix a problem a customer is having.
Works very well. I haven't experienced any of the wobble issues some here have seen. Very pleased with the product.
I love the magnifier with my Leo's red dot sight. It had wiggle when I first got it but at the range this weekend it was really bad when it is flipped in the upward position. There is so much play it's almost unusable at this point.