We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just pull the magnifier back and flip to the side.
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable steel with matte black finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 and AT3 LEOS red dot sights. The steel mount places the magnifier at the correct height for use with absolute cowitness and lower 1/3 cowitness optics. No spacers required.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 1.5in from the base center of optic
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 15oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum magnifier body, steel mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Torx wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I was a little nervous about the flip to side 3x scope. But it definitely exceeded my expectations. Multiple reviews said that it was wobbly but mine is perfect. Super tight. Very easy adjust center red dot. Lines up great. Definitely buy this if your looking for this type of combo.
The mount is sturdy in both up and down positions the optics are well made. to my expectations, amazing customer service and fast shipping
Very nice optic magnifier for the money!
I was extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship of this sight. It is solid, sturdy and dead on the money. I noted two things about the sight, one of which wasn't explained in the literature but customer service did a great job explaining it and neither detracts from a five-star rating. The 3X magnifier doesn't quite line up with the sight if you select the 1" riser but that does not adversely affect in any way the performance or how it works. Secondly, the elevation and windage clicks are 1/4" at 25 yards, not 100 yards. No biggee and the sight works like a champ!!! You will not be disappointed with this sight.
I just set it up on my rifle and it was ready, perfect view, nice quality, very good buy