We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just pull the magnifier back and flip to the side.
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable steel with matte black finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 and AT3 LEOS red dot sights. The steel mount places the magnifier at the correct height for use with absolute cowitness and lower 1/3 cowitness optics. No spacers required.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 1.5in from the base center of optic
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 15oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum magnifier body, steel mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Torx wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
I just set it up on my rifle and it was ready, perfect view, nice quality, very good buy
Service is/was great as usual. The magnifier works just fine at 100 yards. Well built,easy to mount and adjust when needed. For my old eyes however if wanting to go out to 200-500yards a magnified scope will be required. I'm very happy with my purchase and with AT3
This is the only one I’ve ever purchased so nothing to compare it to. Other then the great price there isn’t much to say. I would point out it’s a little shaky on the rail
Great product, excellent clarity, rock solid base. I had contacted customer service about changing bases for my red dot and buying a magnifier, they sent an email back to me with it all in my email all set up ready to order. It made my buying decision so much easier. I plan on ordering more products very soon.
As you can see below, I wrote a previous review on this magnifier and mount assembly. I am extremely happy to say AT3 reached out to me without hesitation and replaced the mount in 1 day. (THANK YOU AT3 STAFF). I was already very impressed with the magnifier, but now with this new tight mount, YOU CANT BUY A BETTER SET UP. THIS THING BLOWS AWAY ALL MY OTHER red dot magnifiers.