We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ RRDM™ 3x Red Dot Magnifier w/ Flip to Side Mount
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Extend the range of your Red Dot Sight with the AT3 3X RRDM (Ruggedized Red Dot Magnifier)
No need to choose between the close-quarters advantage of a red dot sight and the long-range benefits of a scope. Get the best of both worlds with a simple flip of the magnifier.
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 3X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier
- Easy install & removal with Picatinny thumb screw mount
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic with ruggedized rubber shrouding, built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 and AT3 LEOS red dot sights. The height of the magnifier is a perfect match for “absolute cowitness” red dot sights like the AT3 RD-50 with .83″ riser. For use with taller sights like the AT3 LEOS or RD-50 with 1″ riser, a spacer is included to raise the height of the magnifier.
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness). With use of spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.4in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.2in
- Weight: 11.6oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum body on magnifier and steel mount
- Included in the box: Flip to side mount, 3X magnifier, Hex key, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacer, and extra screws
Have Questions About this Product?
Frequently Bought Together
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was skeptical at first, but after reading some reviews I decided to try it.
It lines up perfectly with my rd 50 red dot. High enough clearance to go directly over my iron sights when they are not up. It locks nicely into place and does not accidentally flip to side when firing a round. The magnification along with red dot have given me better accuracy at longer distances. Over all this is a well built product from a great company. AT3 replaces my BUIS no questions asked when I told them I e of the screws was stripping out. All of the AT3 equipment I own I have been very satisfied with.
GREAT JOB AT3, keep it up. You are now my go to company for all of my Core 15 parts and accessories.
A friend of mine bought one of these for his rifle, and I liked it so much that I got one as well. Excellent quality for the price point, and works great with either the RD50 or LEOS - I have tried it with both, currently running it with the LEOS, and considering buying a second to pair with my RD50. One thing to note, the mount is pretty stiff; you will want to practice flipping the magnifier to the side in various positions of carry just to get used to how it works. Also, keep in mind that you're going to need to position the magnifier closer to your eye than you might expect. You will want to practice using the charging handle of your AR after you mount it, since the magnifier will be right over the top of it. Attached are pics comparing the user's view of the LEOS both without and with magnification. Overall, I'm very pleased with it, and you probably will be too.
This is the nicest and inexpensive red dot that I ever had reviewed many of them including the expensive ones this one do for me and meets my needs thank you guys for this good product including the magnifier great products
Really good magnifier, can be set to flip both to the left or right which is great me as a lefty shooter. Ive used it out until 100 yards and works great at that range (with the 2 MOA AT3 rds). Happy with the purchase.
Both the red dot and magnifier we're easy to install and worked as advertised. They were easy to zero at 25, 50, and 100 yards. I was pleased to be able to flip the magnifier to the right so the iron sights could be used.