Stunning 556 Muzzle Brake With Distinct Looks & Reliable Power
The ATI Shark Stainless Steel Muzzle Brake w/Crush Washer is a stunning upgrade to your .223/5.56 rifle, offering both distinct looks and reliability. It is effectively designed to have 6 prongs at the end so you can use it as a last defense in CQB or as a window breaker for when it’s necessary.
This AR15 muzzle brake kit is CNC machined out of a high-quality solid stainless steel block. The ports on the top and bottom-funnel gas up and down on both bottom to help reduce muzzle climb, recoil, and backpressure.
Designed To Withstand Any Weather Condition
This muzzle brake is designed to withstand any weather condition with a high-quality stainless steel finish for life-long corrosion and wear resistance. It has the normal 1/2×28 thread pitch that’s standard with all mil-spec AR15’s and includes the necessary crush washer to get you all set up.
- Made out of high quality, solid stainless steel block
- High polish stainless steel finish
- Crush washer included
- 6 Prongs in front of the muzzle
- Machine ports at the top and sides for reduced muzzle climb, recoil, and backpressure
- 1/2×28 Thread Pitch
- Compatible with 5.56 NAT/.223 Remington calibers
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your satisfaction is important to ATI Outdoors. If you need to return a product, please check the details below:
- ATI will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 15 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- If ATI is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise, the customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- ATI will then issue the customer an RMA # to return the item(s) in the original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- ATI’s Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
- ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product throughout the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by ATI.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our aluminum components, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymers or cheekrest pads such as; scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- ATI does not assume responsibility for the improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over-torque or the wrong tool was used.
- ATI is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion unless these components are from our Marine line.
- ATI is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay, etc.)
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
It is a great quality item there is only one major problem and I don't know if this is what its supposed to do or not but all the expelled gasses go right back to you and hit you hard I will be removing this from my gun asap
So sorry to hear about the issue, Jason. We sent you an email to resolve the issue.
This muzzle is underrated, it goes better on a darker gun either black or brown so the stainless steel really pops
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.