Ballistic Advantage AR10 Enhanced Lower Receiver
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Ballistic Advantage AR10 Enhanced Lower Receiver
If you’re looking to build a full rifle-sized caliber AR10 from scratch, the Ballistic Advantage BA10 Lower Receiver is an excellent choice. With its mil-spec dimensions and coating, you can be confident in the quality and aftermarket compatibility. The BA10 lower receiver is designed to work with standard AR10/LR308 components and magazines.
The BA10 Lower is made to fit SR-25/LR-308 style upper receivers, the most common upper available on the market. Like its parent company Aero Precision, Ballistic Advantage excels at making fantastic products at great prices.
- Upper Tension Screw: Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This feature provides a tight fit with any standard AR10 upper receiver, which enhances accuracy and reliability.
- Rear Takedown Pin Detent Hole: This hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw, which makes it easier to install the takedown pin detent and spring without launching them across the room.
- Bolt Catch Threaded for a Screw Pin: The bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin, which eliminates the need for a roll pin during installation. This feature also virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation.
- Integrated Trigger Guard: The integrated trigger guard eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger and more rigid platform to build upon.
- Selector Markings: The selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors, and the lower receiver accepts Battle Arms Development short-throw safety selectors but works with any standard selector.
- Nylon-Tipped Tensioning Set Screw: The nylon-tipped tensioning set screw provides a secure fit between the upper and lower receiver, which is especially important for accuracy and reliability.
- No Gap with Aftermarket Pistol Grips: The BA10 lower receiver has no gap with aftermarket pistol grips, which provides a more comfortable and secure grip.
Enhanced Lower Receiver
- New Enhanced Forging: The new enhanced forging gives the upper receiver a “billet look,” which enhances the appearance of your rifle.
- BA Enhanced Lower Receiver: The BA Enhanced Lower Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with the BA Enhanced Upper Receiver, giving you a billet-looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin: This feature allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance of damaging the finish during installation. A 1/16″ hex key is required for assembly.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess: The threaded takedown pin detent recess makes it easy to install the takedown pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw.
- Increased Magwell Flare: The increased magwell flare aids in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and Milled to Accept Short-throw Safety Selectors: The BA10 lower receiver is marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but it will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped BA10 Enhanced Lower Receiver
- Nylon-tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
The Ballistic Advantage BA10 Lower Receiver is an excellent choice for those who want to build a big-bore AR from scratch. The upper tension screw, rear takedown pin detent hole, and bolt catch threaded for a screw pin are just a few of the features that make this receiver stand out.
With its excellent compatibility, you can be sure that the BA10 lower receiver will work with standard AR10 .308 components and magazines.
- Brand: Ballistic Advantage
- Model: AR10 Enhanced Lower Receiver
- Fit: AR-10/LR-308
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard-Coat Anodized
- Weight: 8.61 oz
- Color: Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Ballistic Advantage Warranty!
If for any reason you have a warranty issue with one of our products, please describe your situation, include your name and order number or transaction ID. One of our technical specialists will then review your claim and contact you within 5-7 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot provide warranty work if your items have been altered by you or anyone other than Ballistic Advantage from their original state.
Please call 407-347-4584 if you have any questions regarding this policy.