Get High-End Performance from your Plinker – Fastfire Mounting Plate for Ruger MKI-III Pistols
You know what’s fun? 22LR pistols. You know what’s even funner? Getting the most out of every round with a red dot sight mounted right onto one of Ruger’s funnest rimfire pistols. Just by removing your rear sight from your Ruger MK Pistol , and using the easy-to-follow installation instructions, you’ll be ready to mount your red dot and hit the range with superior accuracy.
This plate will work with the Burris Fastfire, Vortex Venom, and AT3 ARO micro red dot sights.
- Finish/Color: Matte Black
- Fit: Ruger MKI, MKII, MKIII
- Manufacturer Part #: 410329
- Pattern: FastFire
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Burris Forever Warranty
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
- No repair or replacement charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt needed
- No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
How It Works?
For warranty service:
- Contact Customer Service for return instructions
- Insure the shipment and keep the shipment tracking records. Burris can’t be responsible for your product until we physically receive it.
- Prepay the shipping charges and ship by mail, UPS, or other parcel services.
- From within the U.S., send to Burris Company, Inc., 331 E. 8th Street, Greeley, CO 80631.
- Outside the U.S., contact your nearest Burris distributor for shipping instructions.
- Burris pays for shipping back to you.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The provided screws are NOT long enough to engage!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Brian. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!