CMMG AR-15 Zeroed Lower Parts Kit with Ambi Safety Selector
55DA525 · CMMG AR-15 Zeroed Muzzle Brake w/ Crush Washer - .223/5.56 NATO - 1/2x28
Color-Coded Lower Parts Kit For Easy Assembly for AR-15
The CMMG AR-15 Zeroed Lower Parts Kit is a complete package consisting of high-quality USA-made parts to finish off an Mk4/AR15 stripped lower receiver. All parts come in convenient color-coded packets to make assembly a breeze and are designed to meet or exceed mil-spec specifications to ensure the smoothest operation possible of the AR-15 rifle.
This LPK includes the Zeroed Pistol Grip, Trigger Assembly, and a 60°/90° Adjustable Ambi Safety selector making it a great option to start your next build.
High-Quality USA-Made Parts
The CMMG ZEROED lower parts kit is designed for the harshest conditions with parts made of the highest quality materials to ensure long-term use. These parts are guaranteed to fit and function in your AR and are also perfect for replacing lost or damaged parts.
Don’t forget a Buttstock or Brace kit to complete your pistol or lower receiver.
- ZEROED Extended Bolt Catch AR15
- Bolt Catch Plunger, Spring, & Roll Pin
- ZEROED Trigger Guard, Screw, & Roll PIn
- Trigger & Trigger Spring
- Disconnector & Disconnector Spring
- Hammer & Hammer Spring
- Trigger/Hammer Retaining Pins
- ZEROED 60°/90° Adjustable Ambi Safety, Detent, & Spring
- ZEROED Ambi Magazine Catch & Spring
- ZEROED Extended Magazine Release Button
- HD Pivot/Takedown Pins, Detents, & Springs
- ZEROED Pistol Grip, Grip Screw, & Washer
- Buffer Retainer & Spring
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Seller warrants to Buyer that for a period of 6 months from the Delivery Date, all Goods will be:
- Free from any defects in workmanship, material, and design
- Conform to applicable specifications[, drawings, designs, samples and other requirements specified by Buyer]
- Fit for their intended purpose and operate as intended
- Free and clear of all liens, security interests or other encumbrances
- Not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s patent or other intellectual property rights.
Inspection and Rejection of Nonconforming Goods
The Buyer has the right to inspect the Goods for a period of thirty (30) days after the Delivery Date. Buyer, at its sole option, may inspect all or a sample of the Goods and may reject all or any portion of the Goods if it determines the Goods are non-conforming or defective.
If Buyer rejects any portion of the Goods, Buyer has the right, effective upon written notice to Seller, to:
- Rescind the Order in its entirety
- Accept the Goods at a reasonably reduced price
- Reject the Goods and require replacement of the rejected Goods.
If Buyer requires replacement of the Goods, Seller shall, at its expense, promptly/within 30 days replace the nonconforming Goods and pay for all related expenses, including, but not limited to, transportation charges for the return of the defective goods and the delivery of replacement Goods.
If Seller fails to timely deliver replacement Goods, Buyer may replace them with goods from a third party and charge Seller the cost thereof and terminate this Order for cause pursuant to Section 20.
Any inspection or other action by Buyer under this Section shall not reduce or otherwise affect Seller’s obligations under the Order, and Buyer shall have the right to conduct further inspections after Seller has carried out its remedial actions.