Daniel Defense DDM4V7 16 Inch Complete Lightweight 5.56 AR-15 Upper Receiver
Streamlight ProTac HL-X Rail Mount Light with Remote Switch - 1000 Lumen
Daniel Defense Upper with Chrome Lined Lightweight Profile Barrel
Daniel Defense’s lightweight barrels make all the difference in a fighting rifle. This complete upper receiver is easier to handle than other uppers with government profile barrels, allowing you to modify the M-LOK handguard with any accessories you need. This is a complete package, with bolt carrier group and charging handle included, all with the Daniel Defense seal of quality.
- 16-inch, cold-hammer forged barrel
- Mid-length, direct impingement system
- Handguard: 15” MFR, with full length picatinny rail and M-LOK attachment points
- Daniel Defense glass-filled vertical grip
- Ambidextrous Grip-N-Rip charging handle
- Type: Complete Upper Assembly
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Bore: Chrome Lined
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System Length: Midlength
- Gas System Type: Direct Impingement
- Handguard: 15 Inch MFR M-LOK Handguard
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Hider
- Twist Rate: 1:7
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Daniel Defense Warranty
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible.
Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products.
Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
- Please use the form below to contact our Warranty department to create an RMA prior to shipping items to ensure they are processed in a timely fashion.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with the original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box.
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error.
- Otherwise, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund.
- Refunds for items purchased directly from Daniel Defense will be returned to the original purchase method.
- Refunds for items purchased through our Financing Partner, Expert Voice, or other special programs, will be credited to those partners who will refund customers directly (processing times may vary).
- Any other refunds will be issued via Check delivered by USPS.
- Please provide a copy of the receipt or sales order number to expedite the process.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, but is faulty, unfit for purpose, or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer’s service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a refund or exchange.