Daniel Defense M4A1 URG 14.5 Inch Pinned and Welded Complete 5.56 AR-15 Upper Receiver
Top-Quality Complete Upper Assembly from Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense M4A1 URG Complete Upper Receiver is the same complete upper receiver assembly used on their M4A1 rifle that features the legendary RIS II Picatinny Quad Rail. Using top quality components, this complete upper includes a 14.5″ chrome moly vanadium steel barrel and an M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
It is hand assembled, quality checked, and test fired at the the Daniel Defense facility to ensure the best-quality and top performance.
- Reliable carbine length gas system.
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 12.25″ MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS) II provides plenty of accessory space and includes 3 rail covers.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame flash and is permanently pinned and welded to meet minimum 16″ barrel length.
- Hand assembled, quality checked, and test fired before leaving the Daniel Defense facility.
- Type: Complete Upper Assembly
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Length: 14.5″
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas System Type: Direct Impingement
- Handguard: 12.25 in Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II Rail
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Extended Flash Hider – Pinned and Welded
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Weight: 4.56 lbs
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Daniel Defense Warranty
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible.
Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products.
Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
- Please use the form below to contact our Warranty department to create an RMA prior to shipping items to ensure they are processed in a timely fashion.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with the original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box.
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error.
- Otherwise, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund.
- Refunds for items purchased directly from Daniel Defense will be returned to the original purchase method.
- Refunds for items purchased through our Financing Partner, Expert Voice, or other special programs, will be credited to those partners who will refund customers directly (processing times may vary).
- Any other refunds will be issued via Check delivered by USPS.
- Please provide a copy of the receipt or sales order number to expedite the process.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, but is faulty, unfit for purpose, or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer’s service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a refund or exchange.