We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
This set includes are the re-styled Diamond Rear Combat Sight and the Diamond Front Combat Sight - the perfect sights for a same-plane setup (like mounting your front sight on a free float quad rail)
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed; Steady and solid
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Diamondhead® PREMIUM Flip-Up Front & Rear DIAMOND, Auto-Ranger™ and HYBRID sights are designed to work together; Together they become the Diamondhead® Integrated Sighting System™
- Mil Spec stainless steel and Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction; Light, strong and protected to last
- Combat Durable and Field tested
DIAMOND REAR SIGHT:
- Proprietary Diamond-Shaped apertures, reference posts and horizon bars; For lightning fast target acquisition and centering
- Re-styled Diamond-Shaped Upper Housing; New and improved
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights); Pick them off whether they are near or far
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active; Flip-to-ready and Stows-to-standby without fuss
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
DIAMOND Front SIGHT:
- Proprietary Diamond-Shaped Housing™
- Accepts all standard A2 front sight posts; A2 front compatiblity
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Solid construction. No accidental folding with the button on the side that’s required to unlock before folding. Recommended
Couldn't wait for these puppy's to get to me, put them on and headed to the range. To tell you the truth I used a bore laser at 25' had seen the rear was off a little...4 clicks off center and 4 down at the front. the grouping at 50' was 1''1/4 and at 75' 1''1/2 . This is all I could get at the range, I could have done better but was laughing to hard in disbelief . These sights are great...I was off center of the target(in the red) by 3/4 of an inch my first 3 times. I cannot use a bench rest or a bipod to steady my POF 415 Patriot- gas piston ...A great rifle deserves a great set of sights, Bottom Line is these Diamonds are my new best friends. Great product People! Thanks for being out there. Now to get a range outside.
shipping didn't take long. Attached to the gun real fast. I like the button to fold them back down. Was worried about spring retention. Haven't got to sight them in yet but I'm sure they'll do the job. Also, I have an EOTech on my M&P15 and they easily clear it for great line of sight. 10/10
so far so good! they look awesome, fit and finish is good. I haven't had them on very long but I'm happy with them.
I was looking for a same plane sight kit. These sight were quickly installed with a flathead screwdriver. The rear sight I easy to adjust with a flathead screwdriver. The front sight is impossible to adjust with out the sight tool. Add one when you order the kit!