EGW Vortex Viper/Venom (fits Burris FastFire and Docter) Optic Plate Red Dot Mount for Sig Sauer P365/P322
Vortex Viper/Venom (fits Burris FastFire and Docter) Optic Plate Red Dot Mount for Sig Sauer P365/P322
EGW Red Dot Sight Mount Adapter Plates are designed to fit Docter footprint micro red dots onto Sig Sauer P365 Optics Ready pistols. They are meant to be installed in place of the factory mounting plate or optic that uses the smaller RMSc footprint. With an EGW Sight Mount, you can mount an AT3 ARO, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, Burris FastFire, or Docter red-dot sight on your Sig Sauer P365 pistol.
This mount is easy to install and remove. Simply remove the sight plate on your gun and replace it with the EGW Sight Mount. With the EGW Sight Mount, you can take off your red dot sight and replace your rear sight at any time.
The compact size of this mount allows it to fit seamlessly onto your firearm, without adding any unnecessary bulk or weight. This is particularly important for firearms that need to remain lightweight and concealable, for use in both competitive shooting and everyday carry.
Mounting hardware is included with this mount. The screws that are included with this mount require a 5/64” Allen wrench for installation. Two button head cap screws are provided for Vortex Viper and Venom sights, and two flat head cap screws are provided for Burris FastFire and Docter sights.
Easy to install and use, the EGW Docter Optic Plate Red Dot Mount is compatible with most Sig Sauer P365 pistols and a wide variety of micro red dots. Expand your handgun’s accuracy and capability with this adapter.
- (2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws
- (2) M4-0.7 x 8mm Flat Head Cap Screws
- (2) M3 x .5 x 8mm Flat Head Screws – for mounting the plate to the slide – Requires use of 2mm Hex Key
- Sig Sauer P365X Optics Ready
- Sig Sauer P365XL Optics Ready
- Sig Sauer P322 Optics Ready (Need to remove the recoil lug to work)
This mount is not compatible with the following pistols:
- Sig Sauer P365 SAS
- Sig Sauer P365 XMACRO
- AT3 ARO
- Burris Fast Fire
- Vortex Venom and Viper
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- Crimson Trace CTS-1200 and Crimson Trace CTS-1300
- Sightmark Mini Shot
- Remove the original optic plate or optic, on some models it may be necessary to remove the rear sight
- Install the EGW Sight Mount into the empty plate slot
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount (placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
Make sure to follow these instructions carefully. Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer’s warranty. We recommend that this product be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
- Brand: EGW
- Model: Optic Plate Red Dot Mount for Sig Sauer P365/P322
- MPN: 49282
- Fit: Sig P365 and P322
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized