Faxon Firearms 12.5 inch .350 Legend AR 15 Gunner Barrel – 4150 QPQ
Faxon 12.5 Inch 350 Legend Barrel
This short .350 Legend barrel fits the bill for a lightweight, handy brush gun. Stress relieved and air gauge tested like all Faxon Barrels, this workhorse barrel features 4150 CMV construction and a black nitride finish for corrosion resistance. And, if you want to save money for ammo, this barrel works with standard 5.56 bolt carrier groups.
.350 Legend is a great, straight-walled hunting cartridge. Be sure to check local hunting regulations about hunting with short barreled rifles or pistol-configuration AR-15s.
What Muzzle Device Do I Need?
In the most basic terms, 350 Legend is a 9mm projectile, with a lot more powder behind it. On this barrel in particular, you’ll see 1/2×28 threads, which is common for most AR-15 muzzle devices. However, most of these are bored for the standard .22 caliber bullet in .223/5.56. Firing .350 Legend through such muzzle devices can lead to catastrophic failure and injury.
For your safety, make sure that your muzzle device of choice is bored for 9mm projectiles.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 350 Legend SAAMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:16
- Barrel Length: 12.5″
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: Big Bore
- Weight: 1.15 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.