Faxon Firearms 16 Inch Pencil Profile AR 15 Barrel with Integral Slim Flash Hider – 5.56 NATO
Built for Performance at the Perfect Length – 16″ Overall Faxon Barrel with Flash Hider
Faxon’s Integral Rifle Barrels are the perfect choice for any shooter who is looking for the maneuverability of a shorter overall length, but want the compatibility and versatility that comes with an AR15 build. With Faxon’s Integral Muzzle Device Barrels customers will no longer be locked into a single configuration on their rifle build, or be dependent on finding a capable gunsmith to pin & weld their muzzle device to their barrel. Shooters can choose from a 3 port muzzle device or slotted flash hider, allowing the full assembly and disassembly of gas blocks and barrel nuts. Shooters are forever free to change their weapon’s configuration.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. Faxon starts with the best materials, with certified 4150 CMV Mil-Spec steel. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 14.5″ Rifled, 16″ Legal Length w/ Integral Slim Flash Hider
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Muzzle Device: Integral Slim Flash Hider
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.