Fortis Super Sport Fifty Degree Ambidextrious AR 15 Safety Selector
50 to 90 Degree Ambidextrous Safety for AR-15
The Fortis Super Sport (SS) Fifty Safety Selector features a unique, robust attachment system and gives your AR-15 ambidextrous safety. The steel selector core’s machining keeps both the 50 degree throw and 90 degree throw on the same side, enabling you to choose your preferred throw distance without removing the drum.
The anodized levers come in a variety of colors to make a flashy build, and they have a tactile grip. Both levers are retained by the RidgeKey locking mechanism, which features a cam track and a threaded detent for easy, secure installation. The SS Fifty works in any mil-spec lower receiver.
For a quick demonstration of installation, check out the video below.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey™ locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA
- Selector Core Material: 4140 Steel
- Selector Core Finish: Black Nitride
- Selector Lever Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Selector Lever Finish: Hardcoat anodized