Geissele Automatics Super Precision 1-6×26 Scope with 30mm Tube
Geissele 30mm 1-6×26 Scope with DMMR-1 Reticle
The Geissele Super Precision 1-6×26 scope features durable construction and high-quality glass made in Japan. This scope uses a second focal plane reticle, a custom illuminated reticle, and MIL adjustable windage and elevation. True 1x magnification makes this scope usable in place of a red dot, and the 6x provides a crystal-clear view of targets out to 500 or 600 meters.
Intuitive DMRR Reticle
This LPVO uses MILs to make it broadly usable across multiple AR calibers. The DMRR-1 reticle allows the shooter to quickly estimate range, using three dashes labled 3, 4, and 5. These correspond to the width of a standard 18″ wide target at to 300, 400, and 500 meters. After figuring out the drop for your caliber, you can use this tool to make accurate hits at range.
- Magnification: 1x-6x
- Reticle: DMMR-1
- Objective Lens: 26mm
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Eye Relief: 90mm
- Focal Plane: Second
- Field of View: 1x – 111.2 feet at 100 yards, 6x – 18.33 feet at 100 yards
- Turrel Style: Low Profile Capped, Resettable for Zero
- Click Value Adjustment: 0.2 MIL
- Travel Per Rotation: 20 MIL
- Elevation/Windage Adjustment: UP/DOWN 60MIL – LEFT/RIGHT 24MIL
- Parallax: 100 yards
- Length: 10.5 inches
- Weight: 24.2 ounces
- Materials: Aircraft Grade A6061-T6 Aluminum
- Battery: CR2032
- Brightness Levels: 6x
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodize
- IPX Rating: IP66 (Dust proof and safe from high pressure spray)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-272-2060.