Glock 26 Gen3 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol – 10 Round – 2 Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
The “Baby Glock” – The Smallest Double-Stack GLOCK Pistol
The Glock 26 Gen3 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol also known as the “Baby Glock” is the triumphant advance of the smallest GLOCK pistol, specially designed for concealed carry and previously a domain of 5-round snub nose revolvers.
It has been the most sought-after concealed carry option since its release in 1994, which has a magazine capacity of 10 rounds and runs the 9 mm Luger cartridge with minimal recoil and more on-target accuracy at a fast rate of fire.
Reliable, Easy-To-Maintain Firearm
The Glock 26 Gen3 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol employs the same striker, short-recoil operated, and locked-breech barrel as the larger framed GLOCK pistols. The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in high-stress situations as safe as possible. The frame of the GLOCK pistol is constructed of high-strength polymer that is resistant to shock, caustic liquids, and temperature extremes.
The G26 is a reliable, easy-to-maintain firearm that’s perfect for everyday carry, or a backup for security personnel. It comes with 2 double-stack 10-round magazines, and also functions with G17 and G19 mags.
Features and Benefits:
- Polymer grip
- Internal firing, drop, and firing pin safeties
- Double action
- 1.26-inch barrel
- 6.29 inches long
- Weighs 19.75 ounces unloaded and 26.1 ounces loaded
- Type: Pistol
- Grips: Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Action: Double
- Safety: Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Series Standard: *CA Compliant*
- Weight: 19.8 oz
- Caliber: 9mm luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Case Type: Hard
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer-Forged Polygonal Rifled
- Sight Styl:e Fixed
- Weight Range: 16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
- Barrel Length: 3.42″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Slide Description: Black
- Barrel Length Range: 3.00″ to 3.99″
- Sight Configuration: Fixed
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.