Glock 26 Gen5 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol – 10 Round – 3 Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Latest Generation Of The Most Popular “Baby Glock” Ideal For A Concealable Carry
The Glock 26 Gen5 is the latest generation of the popular “Baby Glock” Glock 26 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol mostly preferred by users for concealable carry. This Gen5 version now features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) that delivers increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown.
The Glock 26 is a true sub-compact pistol, designed to be concealed comfortably and safely.
Front Serrations & nDLC Finish
The Glock 26 Gen5 9mm Sub-Compact Pistol features the removal of the finger grooves, an ambidextrous slide, and the superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC for a durable and extreme wear and rust resistance.
The G26 Gen5 also comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hands.
- Matte black finish
- Glock Marksman Barrel (GMB)
- No finger grooves
- Ambidextrous slide
- nDLC finished slide & barrel
- Safe Action Trigger System
- Action: DAO
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.43″
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Grips: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sight Configuration: Fixed
- Weight: 26.7 oz
- Frame Finish: Black
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Slide Description: Black nDLC
- Sight Style: Fixed
- Barrel Length Range: 3.00″ to 3.99″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.