This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Out-Of-The-Box Precision Handgun Ideal For Home Defense, Concealed Carry, Or As A Duty Weapon
The Glock 30 Gen4 45ACP Sub-Compact Pistol is an excellent out-of-the-box precision handgun ideal for home defense, concealed carry, or as a duty weapon. It is a small easy-to-shoot package that combines a shorter trigger reach with a great magazine capacity for its size.
The G30 Gen4 features an outstanding ergonomic design, where a highly efficient bore axis-to-weight distribution ratio ensures controlled shots, even under rapid-fire conditions.
Powerful, Compact, & Accurate
The Glock 30 Gen4 45ACP Sub-Compact Pistol features a dual recoil spring assembly that substantially increases the life of the system, and the enlarged reversible magazine catch to easily accommodate left or right-handed operators.
It also retains the Glock accessory rail for accessory attachment and the absence of a hammer also provides a sleeker profile that reduces both size and weight, while optimizing a smoother draw from concealment.
The Glock 30 Gen4 is a powerful, compact, accurate, and versatile self-defense handgun that is built for a lifetime of reliable service.
- Matte black sub-compact grip
- Small easy-to-shoot package
- Safe Action Trigger System
- Weight: 3.7000
- Barrel Length: 3.78″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Type: Pistol
- Safety: Trigger, Firing Pin, Drop
- Barrel Type: Octagonal Rifled
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Grips: Interchangeable
- Model: G30
- Sights: Fixed Sights
- Accessories: 3 Magazines
- Action: DAO
- Manufacturer: Glock
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Series: Gen4 Subcompact
- Purpose: Personal Protection/Sport
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
What a powerful handful. This is a rather small weapon and not for a novice. You that are experienced shooters will love this one. It's a lot of fun to shoot and has all the power we older shooters have learned to love from a 45acp. So without further delay get online and get one now from the pros at AT3.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Shoots straight and puts heavy rounds down rang without fail. Very little practice before I could group 10 rounds accurately at 100yrds. Best .45 acp I've shot
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!