Glock 45 Gen5 MOS 9mm Pistol – 17 Round – 3 Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
A Compact Crossover Pistol With MOS Configuration
The Glock G45 Gen5 MOS is a compact crossover pistol that has all the benefits of Glock’s Gen5 model. It features a compact slide with a MOS configuration that makes the mounting of your favorite reflex sight easy without the need for a new slide or separate mounting system.
The G45 utilizes the design and engineering of the military pistol G19X that provides the next level of performance for service pistols tested and proven by law enforcement and military personnel around the world.
Front Serrations For A More Positive Traction
The Glock G45 Gen5 MOS also comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hands. The frame is also subdued black, with a flared magazine well for fast reloads in critical situations.
Additional features include the smoother trigger pull, the enhanced texture for sure handling, a reversible magazine catch, an ambidextrous slide stop lever, the Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual adjustability, and the incredibly accurate, reliable GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB).
- Modular Optic System slide cut
- Full-size 5th generation polymer frame
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Forward slide serrations
- Striker fired semi-auto pistol
- Safe action trigger
- Long-lasting nDLC slide finish
- Reversible magazine release
- Flared magazine well
- Modular backstrap system
- Chambered in 9mm Luger
- 4.02″ GLOCK Marksman barrel
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- System: Safe Action®
- Mag. Capacity: Standard: 17
- Barrel Length: 102 mm | 4.02 inch
- Weight (without magazine): 616 g | 21.73 oz
- Weight (with empty magazine): 695 g | 24.52 oz
- Weight (with loaded magazine): 860 g | 30.34 oz
- Trigger Pull: 26 N
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
- Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer.
- This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol.
- GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082, or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol.
- Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.