GPS Tactical Soft AR-15 Rifle Case
GPS Tactical AR-15 Rifle Case
The GPS Tactical AR-15 rifle case stores one rifle with four magazines, plus a pistol with two magazines, as well as eye and ear protection. This bag is perfect for hitting the range, with plenty of storage in a very compact package. The front pockets use Velcro attachments inside, which lets you to customize the position for all your gear, including your handgun.
Comes in 32 inch and 35 inch lengths, with 2 inches of perimeter inside to protect your rifle from bumps and bangs during transport.
- 4 Pockets for AR-15 Magazines
- Front Pocket Dedicated to Ear and Eye Protection
- Front Pocket for Storing 1 Pistol and 2 Pistol Magazines
- GPS Visual ID Storage Icons to keep your gear organized and secure
- MOLLE compatible front pockets
- Lockable YKK Zippers
- 32 inch or 35 inch lengths available
- 1000D Heavy Duty Polyester Construction
- DuPont Teflon Stain Resistant Fabric Protectant
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
GSM Outdoor products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, the warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. Below are the general warranty times for all of GSM Outdoor products.
GPS Bags products are covered by a One Year Limited Warranty.
GSM’s customers are their number one priority and they want them to know GSM stands proudly behind every item bearing their name. Tampering with or altering the unit will void the warranty. Any unauthorized service will void the warranty. Original sales receipt must be produced for any warranty service and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service at 877-269-8490 prior to returning the product.
USING YOUR OWN SHIPPING METHOD
- You can send items back to GSM at the address below using any other method that can provide tracking to prove shipment.
- Once GSM receives your package, they will promptly process your return or exchange.
- GSM is not responsible for items lost in the transit.
- GSM does not accept COD returns. Packages will be refused and sent back to originator.
GSM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Good Sportsman Marketing is not responsible for any items received that are not a part of the warrantied item. Please do not include any accessories or other items in your shipment.
5250 Frye Road
Irving, TX 75061