Hexmag HexID Followers and Floorplates – 4 Pack
Hexmag Series 2 5.56 30rd Magazine
Quickly Identify Magazines by Caliber
With so many options for AR15 calibers these days, it’s increasingly important to know which cartridges are in which magazine. Running the wrong type of ammunition down the barrel can have serious consequences. Luckily, the folks at Hexmag have a solution that requires no tools or paint pens. The HexID system is an addon for your 30 Round Hexmag Magazines, which allows you to swap the high-visibility orange follower and floorplate retainer for a variety of colors, to separate your magazines by color. Even with a fully-loaded magazine, being able to see the colored floorplate using the HexID system will tell you right away if you’re using the right ammunition.
As an example – say you want to have some fully loaded 5.56 magazines, as well as .300 Blackout. By swapping the color of your stock Hexmags, you can separate your mags visually – orange for 5.56, and blue for .300. An improvement for safety, with no more mix-ups.
- Each pack comes with 4 followers and 4 floorplate retainers
- Self-lubricating polymer in a variety of colors
- Only compatible with standard 30-round Hexmag magazines.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064