Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip - MAG412
Unique Rubberized Picatinny Rail Cover
Picatinny rails aren’t called “cheese graters” for no reason. It’s a proven attachment method, but there’s a lot of sharp angles that make them pretty uncomfortable to hang onto. Using rail covers can solve this ergonomic problem, for an AR-15 running a picatinny handguard or quad rail. Hexmag’s Slimline Picatinny rail covers give a full seven inches of coverage down your handguard, with a rubberized grip that’s not only unique in design, but comfortable to grip. And it will stay that way, even as your handguard heats up under high volumes of fire. You can also cut each cover down to fit around your favorite accessories, like bipods, grips, lights and lasers.
- Covers 18 picatinny slots (7 inches)
- Molded rubber material with Hexmag design for superior grip
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064