Rubberized Pistol Grip with Ergonomic Texture
Rubberized pistol grips are known for being more comfortable and tactical than standard plastics or polymers, and this grip from Hexmag is a cut above the rest. It has ergonomic texturing along the front, back,and sides, with a comfortable palm swell and finger grooves in just the right spots. Plus, the beavertail design at the back provides support for the web of your palm, adding to overall comfort. The additional purchase you get with an overmolded grip goes a long way to make your rifle feeling uniquely yours. And with a unique look like you get with this grip, you can start setting your rifle apart in the crowd.
- Fits AR-15 and AR-10 platforms
- Beavertail to provide comfort and support in the web of shooter’s hand
- Colors: Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Includes installation hardware
- Made in U.S.A
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Really like it glad I made the purchase
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.