Ambidextrous Magazine Release For Swift Mag Changes – Works Perfectly with Both Left-handed & Right-handed Shooters
Knight’s Armament Ambi-Mag Release Assembly will make magazine changes easy whether you are left-handed or right-handed. Zero mods to the weapon and includes the wrench to install it.
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release. Left-handed or right-handed, you’ll be covered
- Easily installed – you don’t have to be a gunsmith
- Fits standard, mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver
- Zero modifications to the weapon
- Installation wrench included
Application: Ambi Mag Release for M4 Rifles
Length: 10 1/8″
Weight: 3 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Knight’s Armament Company Limited Warranty
- Products and firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty shall apply to the original owner for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase or delivery. Any such defects of which KAC/KMC receives written notice within 1 year from the date of purchase by the original owner, will be remedied by KAC / KMC without charge.
- Warranty claims must be submitted to Knight’s Armament’s Customer Service department in writing.
- The information should contain the owner’s name, phone number, shipping/billing address, serial number (if applicable), and details regarding the issue.
- Additional information, such as photos or videos, may be requested by KAC to help determine the extent of the issue.
- CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES TO KAC / KMC UNLESS THERE WAS AN ERROR MADE BY KAC / KMC
Includes all labor, parts, and return shipping charges required to remedy the issue as outlined in the Limited Warranty statement. This does not cover claims for:
- Misuse, abuse, or lack of compliance with the owner’s manual
- Improper installation of KAC or aftermarket accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust or corrosion due to lack of compliance with proper cleaning procedures
- Obstructions in barrel
- Use of defective or improper ammunition
Once an item is received, via the RMA process, a technician will inspect the item and prepare a written estimate that outlines the work to be performed and estimated prices. In order to proceed with the repair, the estimate must be acknowledged by the customer in writing and paid for in advance. If the customer does not wish to proceed, the item will be returned at the customer’s expense.
Return / Exchange Policy
- Items may be returned within 90 days of purchase for refund or exchange for a different product. Any cost differences in exchanges and shipping charges will be at the customer’s expense. The customer shall be responsible for return freight and a 15% restocking fee for all returns unless an error was made by KAC/KMC.
- The original purchase receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. All items must be in new condition and include all accessories and packaging or additional fees may apply. If an item is deemed defective, please see the warranty policy.
- This return/exchange policy only applies to purchases made directly from KAC / KMC. If an item was purchased from a distributor or dealer, please contact them for their return policy.
Items not covered under the Return / Exchange Policy:
- Knight Vision
- Damaged or used items
Telephone: 321-607-9900 x 1327