KAK Industry 20 Inch Chrome Lined 5.56 AR-15 Barrel
AT3™ Low Profile .750" Gas Block + Rifle Gas Tube + Roll Pin Combo
AT3™ AR-15 3-Port Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer - 1/2x28 Thread for .223/5.56
Elevate Your Long-Range Performance with KAK Industry’s 20 Inch Chrome Lined 5.56 Barrel
Upgrade your AR-15 with the KAK Industry 20-inch Chrome Lined 5.56 AR-15 Barrel, specifically designed for long-range precision and reliable performance. This Govt Pencil profile barrel, featuring a rifle-length gas system, is the perfect blend of lightweight design and accuracy.
Crafted from 41V50 steel and chrome-lined for enhanced durability, this barrel is engineered for consistent, accurate performance over extended shooting sessions. The Govt Pencil profile strikes the ideal balance between weight reduction and precision.
Made entirely in-house from KAK Industry-produced blanks, each barrel undergoes meticulous air gauge inspection to ensure correct bore size and tolerances. Additionally, completed barrels are inspected for proper headspace using calibrated gauging.
Experience the perfect fusion of accuracy and reliability with the KAK Industry 20-inch Chrome Lined 5.56 Barrel, an exceptional addition to your AR-15 build.
- Brand: KAK Industry
- Model: 20 Inch Chrome Lined 5.56 AR-15 Barrel
- MPN: 556-NATO-20-INCH-RIFLE-GOVT-PENCIL
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 20″
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Gas Block Size: .625
- Threads: 1/2×28
- Finish: Chrome Lined Phosphate
- Twist: 1:7″
- Material: 41V50
- Barrel Dimpled for Gas Block Set Screw
- Marked for Caliber and Twist
- Profile: Govt Pencil
- Extension: Rifle Feed Ramps
- Weight: 27.24 OZ
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KAK Industry Warranty Information
Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. If any product you purchase from us ever fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, please contact us via telephone or EMAIL and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:
No Returns or Refunds are allowed after 30 days from Invoice Date.
- Shipping costs both ways are non-refundable. Orders that were shipped to you at no charge with a “Free Shipping” offer will have the cost of the original shipping deducted from the refund amount.
- New items that have been used may not be returned unless defective.
- Returns must include all accessories as shipped. Refunds will be adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes, etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don’t return the item.
- Items marked Closeout or Blem, as well as Special Orders may not be returned and their sale is final.
- Items that are Custom contract manufactured may not be returned and their sale is final unless defective
- Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to the carrier immediately for proper claim handling.
- All returns must be prepaid. Insurance on returns is at your option and at your expense and risk. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
Address: 2241 Celsius Ave, Unit C, Oxnard, CA 93030