KE Arms 9mm Buffer Tube Kit – 5.5 oz Buffer Kit for Pistol Caliber AR 15 Carbines
Heavy 9mm Buffer Tube Kit for Pistol Caliber AR-15
When you’re building a 9mm AR-15, it’s best to go with components that will work well together in concert. For most blowback 9mm builds, a 5.5 oz buffer tends to work the best for cycling 9mm. And if you’re starting with a stripped lower, it’s best to get some quality parts from one manufacturer. KE Arms makes great components, including this recoil assembly with everything you need to finish off the back end of your pistol caliber AR-15.
Not sure why 9mm AR-15s need a heavier buffer? Or why you’d want to go heavier in general? Check out our article on the buffer weights here.
- Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- KE Arms Steel Endplate
- KE Arms 5.5 oz 9mm Buffer
- KE Arms Buffer Spring
- KE Arms Steel Castle Nut
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)