KE Arms Enhanced AR 15 Lower Parts Kit – Enhanced Trigger and Adjustable Grip
Enhanced Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit with Adjustable Grip
If you’re looking to take a stripped lower receiver and make it complete with quality parts, you can’t go wrong with KE Arms. This lower parts kit features everything to finish out a lower receiver, short of the buffer tube assembly. A reliable mil-spec trigger and black oxide springs ensure function and longevity in your rifle. This kit also features an Xtech Tactical 2-Part Pistol Grip, so you can adjust the grip angle to your preference.
Remember that buffer tube assembly? KE Arms makes one that will work great with your lower receiver.
- Xtech Tactical 2-Part Pistol Grip (Black)
- Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard
- Semi Trigger
- Semi Hammer
- Semi Disconnector
- Semi Selector
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Detent Spring
- Bolt Catch Buffer
- Take Down Detent
- Bolt Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch
- Front Pivot Pin
- Hammer Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Pistol Grip Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Selector Spring
- Detent Selector
- Hammer Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Take Down Pin
- Buffer Retainer Pin
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Disconnector Spring
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)