KE Arms KE-15 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver – .223/5.56 NATO
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
High-Grade Stripped Lower Receiver For Your Next AR-15
The KE Arms KE-15 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver is a reliable and inexpensive option to start your next AR build from the ground up. Whether you wish to build a new AR-15 rifle or upgrade an existing one, this stripped lower receiver will give you a good foundation for achieving a durable and high-performance custom AR.
The KE-15 comes ready to be assembled with your choice of lower parts kit and features a next-generation flared magwell designed to work with Surefire 60 and 100 round magazines, Magpul D60s, and X Products Drums magazines.
Next Generation Flared Magwell
The KE Arms KE-15 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from high-quality 7076 T6 Aluminum coated with Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish for extreme wear and corrosion resistance. It is precision-machined to Mil-spec standards making it compatible with most mil-spec AR-15/M16/M4 upper assemblies.
Start your next build on the right foot with the KE Arms KE-15 stripped lower receiver.
- Forged Aluminum
- Precision Machined
- Mil-Spec standards
- Flared Magazine Well
- Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized
Fits: KE-15, AR-15
Caliber: 223 Remington, 5.56 NATO
Color: Matte Black
Receiver Type: Forged
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)