KE Arms KE-9 Complete 9mm AR-15 Lower with SLT Trigger
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Ambidextrous KE-9 Lower with SLT Trigger
This complete KE-9 lower with KE Arm’s Sear Link Technology trigger provides a solid foundation for your pistol caliber carbine build. This AR-9 lower features a flared magwell that’s compatible with Glock pattern magazines, with ambidextrous magazine releases on both sides. The safety is also ambidextrous, and can be configured for 45 degree or 90 degree throw.
Of course, the real draw here is the included SLT-1 trigger. This trigger features a 4.5 lbs pull weight, an incredible crisp break and short reset, and it’s reliable enough to take a beating from 9mm blowback actions. The SLT-1 makes an excellent pick for reducing split times for Steel Challenge or other PCC competitions.
- Ambidextrous magazine release and safety
- Comes with SLT-1 Trigger with 4.5 lbs pull weight
- Compatibility with most common 9mm AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Compatible with Glock 17 and 19 pattern magazines
- Includes 5.4oz 9mm Heavy Buffer and Spring
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- Includes six position stock and X-Tech adjustable pistol grip
- Integrated Winter Trigger Guard
Note: The KE-9 DOES NOT have Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) unless you use an upper with a linkage system built in to accommodate it. To hold the bolt back manually, depress the bottom side of the bolt catch and pull the charging handle rearward. If you want LRBHO with this lower, check out the Aero Precision EPC-9 upper receiver, which contains the needed linkage system.
- Upper Fit: 9mm AR-15 with Glock cut BCG
- Magazine Fit: Glock Compatible
- Caliber: 9mm
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranteed by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)