KE Arms KE-9 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver – Fits 9mm Glock Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Dedicated 9mm Lower Receiver For A High-Performance PCC Build
The KE Arms KE-9 is a high-quality dedicated lower receiver designed specifically for 9mm pistol-caliber carbine builds. It is built to accept all of today’s OEM and aftermarket Glock-style magazines making it an ideal option to start your next 9mm AR-15.
It comes ready to be assembled with your choice of lower parts kit and features a next-generation flared magwell.
Accepts OEM & Aftermarket Glock-style Magazines
The KE Arms KE-9 Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from high-quality 7076 T6 Aluminum coated with Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish for extreme wear and corrosion resistance. It is precision-machined to Mil-spec standards making it compatible with most mil-spec 9mm upper assemblies.
It also includes a magazine catch and an ejector that is secured with 2 set screws. The bolt catch now uses a standard roll pin to attach.
NOTE: The KE-9 DOES NOT have Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) unless you use an upper with a linkage system built in to accommodate it. The AR15 magazine catch can be used to manually lock the bolt back, but Glock magazine followers DO NOT interface with it. If you want LRBHO with this lower, check out the Aero Precision EPC-9 upper receiver, which contains the needed linkage system.
- Machined 7075 Aluminum Billet
- Mil-Spec Standards
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Glock 9mm Magazine compatible Magazine Well
- Accepts Most Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper Receivers
- Mil-Spec 8625 Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)