KE Arms Milspec Parts Kit for KP-15 Polymer Lower Receivers
KP-15 Lower Parts Kit – Complete Your Stripped Polymer Lower
If you’ve just purchased, or are planning to purchase a stripped KP-15, you’re going to need some parts for it. This KP-15 Lower Parts Kit gets you started, with a couple key components that aren’t standard in a typical lower parts kit.
The hammer pin is extended, making sure that each side will fit flush in the widened walls of the KP-15 polymer lower. No having to second-guess if the notches are in the right place. Plus, this comes with the KE Arms Optimized Safety Selector, with a relief cut midway between safe and fire for easy removal and maintenance.
Everything else basically stays the same – there are some components included with the KP-15, so check the lists below for all the components needed for a complete lower.
- Trigger & Spring
- Hammer & Spring
- Disconnector & Spring
- Trigger Pin
- KP-15 Hammer Pin
- KP-15 Optimized Safety Selector
- Selector Detent Spring
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Release Button
- Buffer detent
- Buffer Detent Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Carbine Buffer (color may vary)
- Carbine Buffer Spring
DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. THESE PARTS ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR KP-15 STRIPPED LOWER:
- Front/Rear Take Down Pin Assemblies
- Safety Selector Detent
- 5/64″ x 1″ Roll Pin
For Assembly Information and Tech Help visit:
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
Limitations Of Warranty
- The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the included manual are not followed
- Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse, or improper maintenance
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or hand-loaded ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
- Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
- Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)