We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – Commercial Spec AR-15 – MAG311
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
A More Compact Option – Featuring a Streamlined A-frame Profile to Avoid Snagging and Shields the Release Latch Preventing Accidental Activation
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light and fast action. The streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55″ rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Replaceable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″
Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
Cheek Risers (0.25″, 0.50″, 0.75″ for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
CTR, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
Weight: 0.58 lb.
Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.91 lb.
Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec CTR. Please see the “Related Info” section above to determine which tube you have.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ weight: 0.11 lb.
Optional Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ (weight: 0.08 lb.) and Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″ (weight: 0.13 lb.) may ONLY be used with the uncommon standard-length (flat-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
Have Questions About this Product?
Looks good, works good. Locks in to position nice and tight. Arrived well packaged and pretty quickly.
bad ass product, a lot better than original m4 stock. Good price and super fast shipping