5-Slot Rail Section For MOE Hand Guards and Forends
The Magpul MOE Polymer Rail Sections Accessory – 5 Slots is a useful addition to your handguards to allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny-Spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, and more. It is designed for use with MOE Hand Guards and Forends.
Beveled Ends To Reduce Snagging
This Rail Section feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. It’s sleek, low-profile and lightweight. It is injection-molded and made from reinforced polymer composite to enhance strength and durability.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to integral mounting slots on MOE hand guards and forends is included. Additional hardware may be necessary for other applications.
- Durable polymer construction
- Size L2 (5 Slots), max overall length of 2.5″.
- Mounting screw center-to-center of 1.2″.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.