Lightweight And Stable For Superior Accuracy
The Magpul MOE Fixed Stock – Commercial-Spec offers a great option for upgrading the standard buttstock on your AR15/M4 rifle. Designed with a slim profile, the MOE Fixed Stock provides a fixed non-collapsing stock option for Commercial-Spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock is made of durable polymer construction with an anti-slip surface and provides 12.2″ length of pull that increases impact protection from shoulder transitions.
Slim Profile and Improved Cheek Weld
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock features an improved cheek weld compatible with ASAP Plates and PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. It has multiple sling attachment options with integrated 1.25″ sling loops and left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits
It offers easy non-armorer installation and does not require any castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- Fixed length for standard Commercial-Spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
- Durable polymer construction
- Offers anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
- Made in the USA
- MOE Fixed Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 14.8 oz.
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- LOP, M4: ~12.2 in.
- There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Commercial-Spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Magpul MOE Fixed Stock – Mil-Spec – MAG480.
- *Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.