Magpul AMAG 17 Round Stainless Steel Magazine for SIG P320
Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
A-Zoom Pistol Snap Caps - Dummy Rounds for Various Calibers - 5-Pack - 9mm
Streamlight TLR-1HL Tactical Light - 1000 Lumen - Strobe - Black
Uncompromising Reliability: Magpul AMAG 17 for SIG P320
The AMAG 17 delivers rugged stainless steel durability for your SIG P320/M17/M18 handgun. Constructed of heat-treated stainless alloy with a corrosion-resistant finish, the AMAG withstands harsh conditions that polymer magazines can’t.
The high visibility anti-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, and flared floorplate ensure smooth reliable feeding you can count on. Round count indicator holes begin at 5 and increase in 1-round increments for quick visual reference. Easy disassembly for cleaning and maintenance thanks to the removable floorplate. Dot matrix panel for identification marking. Proudly made in the USA.
When polymer mags won’t cut it, upgrade to the rugged stainless steel Magpul AMAG 17 for your SIG P320/M17/M18 pistol. Built for the harshest conditions.
- Brand: Magpul Indsutries
- Model: AMAG 17 Round Stainless Steel Magazine for SIG P320
- MPN: MAG1331-SST
- Compatible with P320/M17/M18 full-size, compact and subcompact
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel body
- Anti-tilt stainless steel follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Flared removable floorplate
- Round count indicators starting at 5
- Dot matrix for marking
- Made in USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.