Magpul Pivot Sunglasses
Walker’s Razor Electronic Earmuff Hearing Protection - Black
Magpul Pivot Sunglasses
The Magpul Pivot Sunglasses have high-impact-resistant lenses that not only shield your eyes from harmful UV rays but polarized lenses will also enhance clarity and reduce glare. Whether you’re navigating a bustling urban environment or exploring the great outdoors, these sunglasses provide the perfect balance of style and protection. The lens options cater to various activities, from polarized lenses for outdoor adventures to photochromic lenses that adapt to changing light conditions.
With a focus on versatility, these sunglasses seamlessly transition from casual outings to intense activities, ensuring you’re always prepared for whatever the day brings. Designed for those who appreciate precision and attention to detail, the Magpul Pivot Sunglasses deliver a premium eyewear experience.
What’s the difference between UV-blocking lenses and Polarized lenses?
UV-blocking and polarized sunglasses serve different purposes and provide distinct features to enhance eye protection and visual comfort. UV-blocking sunglasses are designed primarily to protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Polarized sunglasses are designed to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as water, snow, and roads.
All Magpul tinted lenses are UV-blocking to protect you from potential long-term eye damage but only some are also polarized. Polarized lenses improve visual comfort and enhance clarity by reducing glare and reflections. Certain models of Magpul Pivot Sunglasses come with either UV-blocking lenses or UV-blocking and Polarized lenses to reduce eye damage and increase comfort and clarity.
- TR-90 frames
- Includes large black DAKA Can storage case and a Magpul Lens Bag
- Anti-reflective and Anti-fog coating
- Chemical, UV and stress-crack resistant
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Brand: Magpul
- Model: Pivot Sunglasses
- MPN/SKU: MPIMAG1128-1-001-1900, MPIMAG1128-0-001-1100, MPIMAG1128-1-204-2020, and MPIMAG1128-1-001-4050
- Frame: Black and Tortoise
- Lenses: Green, Gray, and Blue
- Material: TR90 frame
- Finish: UV-Blocking
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.