Magpul PMAG D-50 GL9 50-Round Drum Magazine – 9mm – Fits Double Stack 9MM Glocks – MAG1033
Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
50-Round Drum Magazine For Double-Stack 9mm GLOCK Handguns
The PMAG D-50 GL9 MAG1033 is a new 50-Round Drum Magazine from Magpul designed to fit double-stack 9mm GLOCK handguns. This drum magazine features a lightweight but incredibly strong design that provides a true 50-round capacity which is ideal for recreational shooters who wants a lightweight build with a good amount of ammo.
It has a unique drum configuration that keeps the height of the magazine manageable, that also allows for prone firing of the weapon as well as promotes easier storage. Additionally, it includes a rounds-remaining rear window, a high-visibility follower, and a capacity indication roller so users can always keep track of the remaining ammunition.
Lightweight, Easy To Clean, & Reliable
The PMAG D-50 GL9 MAG1033 is made with the combination of next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer plus robust stainless-steel corrosion-resistant internals making it very durable and ideal for long-term loaded storage with no loss of function, spring fatigue, or reliability concerns.
This magazine can be easily disassembled for cleaning and offers an innovative bolt hold-open feature. It reliably locks the bolt back on empty when used with firearms designed to lock back on GLOCK pattern magazine followers.
- It is recommended that you install a new OEM magazine release on Gen 1-3 GLOCK handguns to support the extra weight of the magazine.
- Gen 4 GLOCK handguns will require an aftermarket metal magazine release.
- Installation of a new recoil spring assembly to ensure reliable feeding is strongly recommended.
- Individual variations between firearms may result in an extra power recoil spring being required
- Use of this D-50 GL9 in pistol caliber carbines (PCC) is not recommended, because the increased length of the feed tower will be partially unsupported in most pistol caliber magazine wells.
- Reliable and Durable Construction, next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round – will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Ratcheting Loading Lever takes tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage with no degradation of function
- Anti-glare translucent window on the rear of the drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on the back of the body to allow for identification marking
- Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
- Platform: GLOCK
- Capacity: 50 rounds
- Weight: 17.3 oz.
- Compatibility: All double-stack 9mm GLOCK handguns
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.