Midwest Industries 16 Inch Complete AR 15 Upper with 15 Inch Combat Rail
Lightweight Upper with Combat-Ready M-LOK Handguard
It’s no secret that Midwest Industries makes quality components for just about every piece of the AR-15. Compared to your standard upper group, this one blows them out of the water. A lightweight barrel and handguard makes this upper far more comfortable to handle and easy to maneuver. And it’s ready to snap in to your mil-spec lower of choice.
Performance Optimized Upper Group
A lot of complete uppers use the mil-spec mold as a base. They’re front-heavy, aren’t free-floated, and use a sub-optimal twist and chamber for civilian shooters. They’re alright for those first few range trips, but you’ll be thinking about upgrading and swapping parts to get the performance you want in no time.
This upper is different. With the lightweight barrel and 15 inch handguard, it’s easy to shoot all day without getting fatigued. Plus, the 1 in 8 twist and .223 Wylde chamber ensure that accurate shots across a vast array of .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO loads. This is the kind of upper you get when you want the best for an all-around carbine the first time.
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper
- MI-CRM15″ Combat Series M-LOK Handguard
- T-Markings on Receiver
- M4 feedramps
- MI A2 Flash Hider
- 2 QD Sling Attachment Points on either side
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Twist: 1/8
- Gas System: Midlength
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Weight: 2lb 14.9oz.
- Overall Length: 24.5″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.