Midwest Industries Side Folding Fixed Stock for Picatinny Rail
Midwest Industries Side-Folding Fixed Stock for Picatinny Rail
Upgrade you Piston AR, AK, or any other compatible firearm with a MI Fixed Side-Folding Stock. Fully metal and barely adding any width to the gun when folded, this skeletonized stock is great for all rifles and SBRs that have a rear 1913 Picatinny Rear Stock Adapter. Configurable to fold left or right, this stock is also ready to easily attach a QD Sling Swivel in four locations making this completely ambidextrous.
Built to last with a solid locking folding mechanism and reinforced triangle shaped stock. Get this great looking stock and lighten your rifle with the MI Fixed Side-Folding Stock.
Learn how to install this to your firearm here
Note: This is not compatible with standard AR15s that use a buffer tube
- Color: Black
- Fit: Picatinny Rail
- Manufacturer Part #: MI-STAP-SF-FES
- Model: Side Folding Fixed Extruded Stock
- Material: 4140 Steel and Aluminum
- Finish: Mag Phosphate and Anodized
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Dimensions: 11″ L x 5″ H x 2.5″ W
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.