Odin Works .223/5.56 Black Nitride AR 15 Bolt Carrier Group
High-Quality BCG Upgrade For .223/5.56 & 300 Blackout
The Odin Works .223/5.56 Bolt Carrier Group is a high-quality upgrade for Mil-Spec BCG that fits AR-15/M4 pattern rifles in .223 Remington, 5.56 NATO, and 300 AAC Blackout. It features a full mass M16 cut carrier machined from a case hardened 8620 tool steel. It also has a Black Nitride finish to increase lubricity and lower friction.
The gas key is made of 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
Constructed From Superior Materials
The Odin works .223/5.56 BCG is constructed from superior materials with attention to detail and craftsmanship that’s hard to match. The bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel to mil-spec dimensions. All external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
Both the carrier and bolt are finished in advanced Black Nitride for low friction and high corrosion resistance.
- Mil-Spec dimensions
- Bolt Carrier Group Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Steel Finish: Black Nitride
- This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground, and Hard Chrome coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Black Nitride
- Extractor: 4340 Steel Mil-Spec
- Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
- Made in the USA
- Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300 Blackout
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ODIN Works Lifetime Warranty
At ODIN Works your satisfaction is our commitment. We firmly stand behind our products and craftsmanship so If your ODIN Works product is found to be defective, we will repair or replace it free of charge for the life of the part.
The ODIN Works Lifetime Warranty does not apply if the product has been found to be misused, modified, or damaged.
*This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For claims, please request an RMA.
For any questions or concerns regarding service and/or repairs, please contact us at the details below:
- Telephone: 1-208-906-1405